New Author Challenge 2009
I spotted this challenge on J. Kaye’s Book Blog. I thought this would be an easy challenge for me. So far this year I’ve read 83 new-to-me authors. This challenge is hosted by Literary Escapism and you can sign up here.
Here are the guidelines:
The idea is to read 50 (or as many as you want) new authors throughout 2009. Here are the guidelines:
1. The challenge will run from January 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009.
2. Since this is an author challenge, there is no restriction on choosing your novels. They can definitely be from other challenges.
3. This is to be an easy challenge, so you state how many new authors you want to try this year and then that’s your challenge. If you want a number given to you, try for either 25 or 50.
4. Add your name to the Mr. Linky on the sign up page. If you do not have your own blog, you can join the group blog there.
5. Bloggers or Non-Bloggers alike are welcome.
6. When you read a new author, write your review (either at your site or the group blog) and then come back here and post a link to your review.
My goal for 2009 is:
Made with My Cool Signs.Net